The West End Skills Shop offers employers the following services:
- Access to a large bank of trained ‘job ready’ individuals, across the retail, hospitality, customer service, back office and head office functions.
- Dedicated advisors to assist with your recruitment and training needs.
- Specialist on-the-job training to build your trainees or employees knowledge in their new role (funding may be available and qualifications are nationally recognised).
- Advanced nationally recognised qualifications for future managers, delivered on the job within 20 weeks, with resources bespoke to your company brand.
- Short specialist courses in management, business, finance, essential legislation.
- "Mary Portas inspired" specialist 1 day master classes
- Opportunity to use your experience to inspire new talent into the retail sector by helping us promote retail as a career of choice.
The cost of recruitment and training is dependent on the employer’s requirements. Many qualification and services can be offered at little or no cost in line with government funding, dependent on eligibility criteria.